Hello, my name is

Enzo Ramel

So who's this guy trying to conquer the blogging world?

Like most of the people here, I'm just a newbie in this scene(I assume). The only reason I am here because I want to inspire people, share my ideas, and help change the world for the better.


1) This blog is for the people who want to change the world.

Many people dream of changing the world. If you are with me, feel free to write and share your ideas in the comment section below.


2) This blog is for the people who want to create something new in their life.

You want to create something that has a positive value in the society? Do you want to add value to other people's lives? Then, I'm with you.


3) This blog is for the people who struggle with being idealistic but choose to live with it.

Being idealistic or a dreamer is often misunderstood. Most of the time people will not get the sense of the things we talk about, they will judge us "impractical".  As Harriet Tuban once said

"Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world."

Never stop dreaming. With all the action that we will make, our dreams for the world will come into reality.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Cafe Owner’s Perspective

How Fitness Changed My Life

Panatang Makabayan