A Cafe Owner’s Perspective

 


Entrepreneurship, as defined by Merriam Webster, is the art of creating, launching, and managing a business. But being the owner of Splendid Brews, I've come to realize that it's more than just that. Running a café is like painting a picture, a labor of love, and an ongoing adventure.


Behind the cozy atmosphere and the inviting smell of freshly brewed coffee at Splendid Brews, there's a lot of hard work. From dealing with permits to carefully handling supplies, creating effective ads, making sure everything runs smoothly, and leading a team of dedicated baristas, my journey as a café owner means I have to be skilled in many areas.

As Gary Vaynerchuk wisely says, "Success in business needs training and discipline and hard work. But if these things don't scare you, there are just as many opportunities today as there ever were." Embracing entrepreneurship at Splendid Brews means accepting the challenges and understanding that they're a big part of what I do.

Handling the ups and downs of a café business can be tough. There will be sleepless nights, anxiety, and burnout that you may also encounter in this journey. However, it's during these difficult times that I've discovered how capable I am. I've learned to adapt and come up with new ideas to keep my café successful.



Why did I choose to take this exciting journey with Splendid Brews? Because, just like my morning cup of coffee, entrepreneurship has become a part of my daily life. The challenges are worth it because, through them, I've met amazing people who have become not just customers but also close friends. Creating a café as wonderful as Splendid Brews was a great idea, but the feeling of unlimited potential and the chance to create a unique experience for every customer is even more rewarding.

In the words of Gary Vaynerchuk, "You need to understand your own personal DNA. Don't do things because I or others did them; figure out who you are and stick with it." As I continue this journey in café ownership with Splendid Brews, I know that it might not always be easy, but the rewards, personal growth, and the chance to create a coffee haven that people love are truly inspiring. Embracing this journey has been worth every challenge I've faced, and I can't wait to see what lies ahead at Splendid Brews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Fitness Changed My Life

Panatang Makabayan